Rey Naturals Tea Tree Oil is extracted from the leaves of tea tree plant (Melaleuca alternifolia, a native to Australia) through steam distillation method. The tea tree oil offered by Rey Naturals is renowned all across the globe as an effective solution for attaining healthier and best-ever state of the skin and hair. It has been used from earlier times to keep the skin free from all sorts of infections owing to its antibacterial and antifungal properties. For persons seeking a natural solution for attaining dandruff-free hair, used of tea tree oil in dilution with regular hair oil is the best solution. It helps to maintain the hair naturally longer, shinier, and thicker. Tea tree oil is also praised as the perfect choice for interiors where a spicy fragrance is demanded.
Can be used aromatically
Can be used topically
How To Use
1. Bath Oil: Put a few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Oil in your bathing water to ascertain a relaxing bath whilst ascertaining clean, clear and healthy skin.
2. Hair Care: Mix few drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Oil in your preferred hair or carrier oil. Gently massage the scalp and hair to enjoy healthier hair.
3. Skin Health: Dilute few drops of tea tree oil in your preferred skin cream or a carrier oil and apply throughout the skin for eliminating spots and infections.
4.Insect Repellent: Put a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball and keep at the places where insects are spotted the most.
5.Laundry: Add several drops of Rey Naturals Tea Tree Oil in washing machine or washing water to deodorize the clothes during washing.
Melaleuca, or commonly known as Tea Tree oil has been the soothing agent since centuries for different cultures around the world. With a distinct, cleaner-like, and herbaceous aroma, Tea Tree Essential Oil is great for immune support and cleaning purposes as well.
1. May cause skin sensitivity; keep out of reach of children.
2. Avoid direct contact with inner ears, eyes, and other sensitive areas.
3. If pregnant, nursing or under doctor’s supervision; do consult your physician before usage.