Lemongrass is a tall, perennial plant with subtle citrus flavour. It’s most common uses are in Asian cuisines, conventional cleaners, skin care products, and massage therapy. When turned into an essential oil, it helps in promoting healthy digestion*, purifies and tones the skin and acts as an overall tonic to the body’s systems.
Can be used aromatically
Can be used topically
How To Use
1. As soon as you feel that headache coming on combine 1-2 drops of lemongrass oil with a carrier oil such as jojoba oiland slowly massage into your temples. This will help to relieve the aching pain and pressure you're feeling.
2. For muscle cramps, spasms and general body aches and pains, combine 3-4 drops of lemongrass oil with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or castor oil (excellent for boosting circulation) and massage into the affected areas.
3. For soothing sore feet after a long day at work or an adventurous hike, add 5-8 drops of lemongrass oil to a large bowl or container of warm water that you can comfortably place your feet in. Optionally, add 2 tbsp. of Epsom Salts if your feet are really aching. Lemongrass oil helps to soothe and relax those aching feet and doubles up as a natural antibacterial and antifungal wash for your feet too!
4. For nail or toenail fungus it's important to dilute lemongrass oil with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or castor oil (a natural antifungal). Add 10-12 drops of lemongrass oil to 2 tbsp. of the carrier oil. You can fill this in a glass bottle with a dropper for ease of use.
Rey Naturals Lemongrass Essential Oil has a lemony and grassy aroma, along with being a little bitter and pungent. It is created by steam distilling the grass leaves. Its citrusy, herbaceous, smoky aroma heightens awareness and promotes a positive outlook.
This is an oil of energetic cleansing. It helps in clearing energy from the home and letting go of negative energy impacting you in feeling heavy, low, or stuck without any visible solution.
It is also a natural insect repellent; protecting you from the diseases they carry along. Rub or spritz on skin before stepping outside.
Soothes sore joints or muscle stains when directly rubbed topically in equal proportions with fractionated coconut oil.
Cleans nails when combined with Melaleuca.
Relieves despair. Take one drop in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and inhale softly for 30 seconds or more.
1. May cause skin sensitivity; keep out of reach of children.
2. Avoid direct contact with inner ears, eyes, and other sensitive areas.
3. If pregnant, nursing or under doctor’s supervision; do consult your physician before usage.