Geranium Essential Oil, often described as “the poor man’s rose oil” serves various beautifying purposes for hair and skin, while giving a sweet, floral aroma. It has similar properties and uses like rose and is very potent with long-lasting herbaceous, green, floral, sweet, and dry aroma. Its usage dates back to the ancient Egyptians who used the flower and its oil to beautify their skin.
Can be used aromatically
Can be used topically
How To Use
1. Use in an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify skin.
2. Add a drop to your moisturizer to help balance oil production.
3. The balancing properties of Geranium make it great for both dry and oily hair. Apply a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner bottle, or make your own deep hair conditioner.
4. Diffuse aromatically to help relieve occasional stress and tension.
5. Place one drop in the palm of your hands, rub hands together, and cup over nose and mouth to breathe slowly, or diffuse as desired to release emotions.
6. Diffuse geranium oil throughout the room, apply over the heart or solar plexus, or breathe from the palm of your hand for connection.
1. Serves as an emotional healing oil with its heart-centre inherent properties. Helps in regaining the trust in the world, manage overwhelming emotions, and open up or express subdued emotions.
2. Beautifies skin, widely used in aromatherapy steam facial.
3. Serves as a great hair conditioner for both dry and oily hair upon adding a few drops in the shampoo or conditioner.
4. Brings a calming effect upon use in a diffuser.
1. May cause skin sensitivity; keep out of reach of children.
2. Avoid direct contact with inner ears, eyes, and other sensitive areas.
3. If pregnant, nursing or under doctor’s supervision; do consult your physician before usage.