This essential oil is mostly used to clean surfaces and the quality of air. It is extracted from the leaves and is highly beneficial for skin as well. From a soothing massage experience to promoting vitality, Eucalyptus Essential Oil is full of many wonderful qualities to wow you.
Can be used aromatically
Can be used topically
How To Use
Eucalyptus Oil may also be applied topically diluted in a carrier oil as a chest rub for extended relief of upper respiratory congestion.
Eucalyptus Oil can be effectively used either as an area treatment or as part of a topical insect-repelling spray.
Use Eucalyptus Oil in your diffuser or create scented room fresheners by adding a few drops of oil to a hanging object. This oil is perfect for boosting concentration and keeping your energy level elevated. Use Eucalyptus Oil on a rainy or cloudy day to clear the fog and lift your spirits.
Eucalyptuses are evergreen trees which are very tall and are sometimes referred to as ‘gum trees’. It is mostly known for its application for respiratory system, deodorizing and promoting feelings of relaxation.
Its major chemical components are eucalyptol and alpha-terpineol, providing it purifying properties. Rey Naturals Eucalyptus Essential Oil is created through steam distillation of the leaves from the shrubs and trees. It has a sweet, camphorous, and a slightly fruity aroma
1.Elevates your willingness and desires towards the good things in life through its aroma and chemical properties.
2. Provides a deeply invigorating experience upon placing a few drops on your hand and placing over nose while showering. Also promotes vitality.
3. Revitalizing benefits when a drop is added to the moisturizer and applied on skin.
4. Highly effective for wiping down surfaces in kitchen and bathroom when combined with lemon and peppermint in a spray bottle.
1. May cause skin sensitivity; keep out of reach of children.
2. Avoid direct contact with inner ears, eyes, and other sensitive areas.
3. If pregnant, nursing or under doctor’s supervision; do consult your physician before usage.